Vera Bradley is a luggage and handbag design company, founded by Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia Miller in 1982. The Fort Wayne, Indiana company produces a variety of products, including handbags, luggage, and accessories. The Company distributes its products through Vera Bradley’s full line of stores, Vera Bradley Factory Outlet stores and Vera Bradley.com.
Vera Bradley had a series of time-consuming manual processes for their Early Ordering Process for retail outlets. Vera Bradley had issues with:
- Managing data in multiple systems.
- Outdated PDF order forms requiring frequent recoding.
- Lengthy approval process of data for publication.
A custom Data Maintenance and Digital Sourcebook were created providing many benefits including:
- Ability to view and approve data from multiple systems in a single application.
- Digital Selling Catalog for submitting orders directly in SAP.
- Offline capabilities
The results have been astounding :
- Rapid approvals of data allowing internal staff to focus on more value added tasks.
- Sales team can now interactively sell with clients on touch screen devices
- Planning and ordering between selling seasons vastly more efficient.
SIZE: 3000+ Employees
Windows 8.1 App for Tablets
SAP ECC 6